Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

Pixie Lott talks about Crazy fans!


18 year old Pixie Lott recently spoke to the Daily Star and admitted she finds it a bit scary when fans get too demanding.

"I get mobbed by fans sometimes," she told the Daily Star. "Recently at a Manchester gig they were all waving their hands in my face and ramming paper in front of me, which can be a bit daunting.

"Some send me presents like teddy bears but I mainly just get letters, which is great."

But Pixie is not one to complain, she also spoke about the good things what happened since she rose to fame this year with her 2 number one singles 'Mama do' and 'Boys & Girls':

"The best thing that's happened to me so far is hiring out a private jet for my single launch and flying around the world in it," she said.

"I took all my mates, they absolutely loved it. I try to include my mates as much as possible."

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here