Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

50 CENT WANTS TO COLLAB WITH SUSAN BOYLE & BRING HER CLUBBING!


LOL! Checkout what 50 Cent has to say about Brittish Susan Boyle!

"Susan Boyle is hot right now. I got to get her on a track, for real. We'd make a hit. Everyone is talking about her, the lady from Britain's Got Talent. 'She's got an amazing voice, and together we'd get everyone dancing. I'm always looking to do something new and she's cool, so I'll asksomebody to let her know. I'd love to take her clubbing, show her around my world. She'd have a great time."

I actually wouldnt be surprised if i seen pics of her out clubbing with fiddy, She is a bit loopers! I can remember her on Britain's got talent was her flashing her legs to the cameras when she lost!

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here