Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

BEYONCE DEBUTS NEW PERFUME LINE 'BEYONCE HEAT'


After fronted promotional campaigns for fragrances by Tommy Hilfiger and Armani in the past, Beyonce has landed a multi-million dollar deal with fragrance house Coty in September and is now ready to launch her debut scent Beyoncé Heat.

Bey has been heavily involved in the project at every stage and even held her own testing sessions with fans in order to get their personal feedback. the fragrance features "notes of red vanilla orchid, magnolia, neroli and blush peach" and will hit stores in February 2010.
"I'm so happy with it. I've been working on it for a while now. Everything, from the bottle design to the name and the ideas for the commercials, that's me. When I commit to something, I do it 100%, and I've never had [creative control over a fragrance] until this project.



"I was on tour for a year, and I have meet-and-greets with fans. I've never in my life gotten so many compliments. Coty has their own testing, but that was my testing! The fans loved it. They were like, 'I love that, I'm getting that, why isn't it out right now? I need it!'"
Checkout the commercial below:

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here