Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

BRITNEY SPEARS TWITTER HACKER ARRESTED

A man who has been accused of hacking Britney Spears twitter numerous times has been arrested.

Some of you might remember a few months ago when someone tweeted lots of devil worshiping tweets from Britney's page aswell as changing her picture and backround to a devil worship sign.

The message read: "I give myself to Lucifer every day for it to arrive as quickly as possible. Glory to Satan! I hope that the new world order will arrive as soon as possible! - Britney."

Francois Cousteix, 24 was arrested this week in France, In an interview with French television network APF, Cousteix said: "I am not a hacker. I am a kind pirate. I did not act with a destructive aim... I wanted to warn them, to show up the faults in the system."

If convicted, Cousteix faces up to two years in prison and a £26,000 fine.

Good riddence, theres nothing more annoying than signing into your page and realising you have been hacked, espically when they change your passwords and you cant even access your page anymore!

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here